[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
www.theavalanches.com • View topic - Has Clint's account been hacked...
The Avalanches

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:04 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Has Clint's account been hacked...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:54 pm 

...or is he having a nervous breakdown?

It's bizarre seeing these posts back from the launch of the PHP forum, not least because weren't they all lost at some point? I think the database is a bit shagged, because a lot of the names are with the wrong posts...

Curiously, I got an email from Minna (GirlThursday) today, who's one of the earliest, most treasured members of this little community, who I hadn't heard from in years. It's been a nice way to wake up to a lazy Sunday.

Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:40 pm 
Site Admin

Hey Simon

Nahh my account hasn't been hacked, I did manage to track down an old backup of the database and restore some of the lost posts.

It's a bit trickier to restore the old user table (I haven't at this point), which would probably explain any glitch with the username matchup - will hopefully find a way to merge the two.

Clint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:17 pm 

wow.. it's been a while for me. great to see some familiar names still here :)

Hiiiiiiiii!

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]