It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:48 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: for the more RnB/Jiggy inclined...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:42 pm 

=========================
"check it out, Funky Teknicianz have a cd up for free download on their site. If you dont know of these guys, they a couple of sick dj's from Toronto, canada.

anywhoo, the cd is not going to be to the liking of most of you, its more of an rnb thing than hiphop, but pretty cool none the less.

download it at
www.funkyteknicianz.com "
=========================

oh, the reason he said "its not going to be to the liking of most of you" is because he (jimmynails of ISO crew - 2nd at Aus DMC Team Finals) posted it on a hip hop board...and most people arent too into this kind of thing.

while im not too big a fan of RnB, im taking a listen now...it opens up with some skratching and then "Foolish" by Ashanti...and so far its had a little bit of the instrumentals of "Oooh" and "Baby Phat" by De La Soul, thats all i recognise so far...

and i took a quick flick through the rest, its got "Grindin" by Clipse, "All For You" by Janet Jackson, and some Jay Z, and i think some Usher...

so, if RnB, and Jiggy Hip Hop is ya kind of thing...take a listen. its less than 30MB cause its only 96kbps.
============

oh...and it has "When the Last Time" by Clipse too!!! i love that song!!!

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]