[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
www.theavalanches.com • View topic - Free iPod anyone? I'm not Spamming (well not intentionally)
The Avalanches

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:21 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Free iPod anyone? I'm not Spamming (well not intentionally)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:52 am 

Howdy ho!

Now some of you will read this and go "Damn British (or pompy in the majority of cases ;)) asshole (or something along those lines)" but this has been approved by CNN and other news like organisations in the US and UK.

All you have to do is clicky on this website -> http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23968416 then become a member. Click the offer you want to use (I recommend e-bay as all you have to do is bid and you DON'T have to win your bid, just bid in general) then refer 5 friends to do the same with the link the website gives you. You have the choice of 30Gb Colour iPod, Nano, Mini in different sizes for you to pick from. Once they have your 5 referals (and they have to have done the same thing as yourself) they will send you one.

It works by the company being given a LOT of iPods for refering people onto their sponsored websites (one of which being e-bay) and once they have got enough referals they give out the iPods as freebies!

I was a little cagey about it but you can check the website out (what's the worst that can happen? mmmm Dr. Pepper...) and there are reports out the in the big wide unknown known as the internet!

Now the reason I am posting on here is because I would like some referals so I can get my free iPod!

If you feel that what I am doing is wrong then have a go at me all you like but if I don't ask, I don't get!

Hopefully I can get 1 or 2 referals from all you lovely Guys and Gals out there and you will follow in the same steps....

Thank you for your time and once again I apologise if people think I am spamming!

P.S. This offer only works in the US, Canada, UK or Germany and no POBOX's

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:44 pm 

then is it really wise to be posting on a messageboard for an Australian band? Think, dude, think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:43 am 

gormster wrote:
then is it really wise to be posting on a messageboard for an Australian band? Think, dude, think.

I think the Brits and Yanks probably outnumber the ockers, but I still work on the assumption that these things are a bag of cock.

Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:22 pm 

there is no e-bay deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:29 pm 

I wasn't aiming at Aus peeps as what goldfish said.

E-bay deal isn't on there all the time but they put it up every other 2 months or so I think.

Don't worry too much, I just need one more person and I should be good

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]