[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
www.theavalanches.com • View topic - can i just share....
The Avalanches

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:12 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: can i just share....
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 7:41 pm 

the fact that i'm picking up the keys to my very own home this afternoon and am ridiculously excited :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 8:34 pm 

Congrats

House warming party ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 8:42 pm 

thank you!

- when i can afford to actually buy some furniture :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 4:39 am 

so whens da parteeeeee? 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 7:52 am 

i bought a house with my girlfriend in january... and i still haven't moved in.
however, i am considerably poorer, and our project of restoring/improving our house is well underway, although the house is actually looking a lot worse than when we bought it.
this is partly due to my crap d.i.y. skills, which mainly extend to putting a pencil behind my ear and looking dusty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 2:35 am 

so i can stop worrying on your behalf now??

thank god for that - its been ruining my holiday :wink: :D

congratulations!!! will come round with bubbly and clothes for painting in as soon as i'm invited....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 1:18 am 

yes you can stop worrying for me now viv, cheers anyway but chill!!!

very little DIY to do (which is a good thing considering my skills in that department) & i shall shortly be getting goldfish & viv in on the decorating activities :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 8:01 am 

:twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 4:40 pm 

alright, i can say this to people who need restoration and/or work/painting done on their house..... i will be IN nottingham during the weekend of the 20/21/22 of june 2003. my 'job' in the usa (i got to be there tomorrow at 9am) is painting/restoring old houses in baltimore (houses that are from the 1920's). i can do carpentry and painting and things of that style so i can help you out ANYTIME!!!!!! seriously, i will be visiting family in nottingham that weekend so i can come on over and help you out with some of that restoration that you need done mr. only_sleeping.... and if anyone gives me a good reason to stay on that side of the sleeve i'll gladly do so as i dont think my job in france will start that early in the summer!

yeah, the reason i will be in england is because eurostar got held up during my trip in january and they gave me a free ticket! yeah, anyway.......

just a thought, i actually love helping people out so........ if you need help.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 1:36 am 

triptik wrote:
alright, i can say this to people who need restoration and/or work/painting done on their house..... i will be IN nottingham during the weekend of the 20/21/22 of june 2003. my 'job' in the usa (i got to be there tomorrow at 9am) is painting/restoring old houses in baltimore (houses that are from the 1920's). i can do carpentry and painting and things of that style so i can help you out ANYTIME!!!!!! seriously, i will be visiting family in nottingham that weekend so i can come on over and help you out with some of that restoration that you need done mr. only_sleeping.... and if anyone gives me a good reason to stay on that side of the sleeve i'll gladly do so as i dont think my job in france will start that early in the summer!

yeah, the reason i will be in england is because eurostar got held up during my trip in january and they gave me a free ticket! yeah, anyway.......

just a thought, i actually love helping people out so........ if you need help.....

thanks for the offer - the reason that it's taken us so long to do is cos we wanted to get it all done before we moved in. we reckon it's going to take us about two or three more weeks and we'll be finished and in, so it looks like you'll be too late!

prefuse 73 is playing nottingham that weekend by the way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 10:18 pm 

i am down for some kind of outing. i'll be staying with my 'cousins' but i am sure they dont mind :lol:

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]