It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:33 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: What the Fuck?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:50 pm 

You australian fags are so sad. Crakcer? What the fuck do u call auzzie bastards? Since you guys are so black to begin with. Did you faggots even listne to the music or did ur kanagroos eat ur computers before u can play it? And Yes I am 16, big fucking deal, at least im not australian. And whats this bullshit about being spam? You dont even deserve his time. At least listen before you hate. Listen to word play, and flow. And everyother fucking forum that heard this shit thought it was off the hook. So Suck my and LSPs Dick, Fucking Australian rugby changing mother fuckin kangaroo breeding platypus owning bitches.

Peace AV. PS
For the people that supported just go to the site and hear it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 9:16 pm 

haha...
well you certainly told us!

now how about you translate that dribble into something that makes sense??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 9:47 pm 

an all round nice well balanced individual then

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:31 am 

hey, i'm not australian. and i aint no mid western bitch either. i live in the real shit mother fucking CRACKER. i live in baltimore and if you get your ass up here we'll show you how much you are a fucking pussy. you're just a little eminem bitch. everyone knows. grow some pubs, you got no creadibility in hip hop.

p.s. just click on the second link in my signature, you'll see yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 1:04 am 

D00d... i went to listen the tracks, but then my mom took away my internet privelages. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 3:14 am 

oh you poor adrocknaphobia! :(

Post subject: Dude, dont u got anything better to do that to hate?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:23 am 

Lsn up. LSP isnt in to gangster rap and shit, if you noticed its all fucking word play and flow. Benefit thinks his shit is good, and its some kick ass hip hop. Just give it a try, and hes no eminem wanna be, style is absolutely nothing like eminem, do you only look at material things? Are you really that narrow minded? And whats this bullshit about acracker? Just cuz hes white? The fuck is wrong wit you? Really ur too sad, Fans like you arent even wanted, he wants a much smarter fan base, go fuck ur selves.

Post subject: Dude, dont u got anything better to do that to hate?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:23 am 

Lsn up. LSP isnt in to gangster rap and shit, if you noticed its all fucking word play and flow. Benefit thinks his shit is good, and its some kick ass hip hop. Just give it a try, and hes no eminem wanna be, style is absolutely nothing like eminem, do you only look at material things? Are you really that narrow minded? And whats this bullshit about acracker? Just cuz hes white? The fuck is wrong wit you? Really ur too sad, Fans like you arent even wanted, he wants a much smarter fan base, go fuck ur selves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:56 am 

He be kickin' it old skool boyz.... :roll:

Quote:
'his brother came home with the SLIM SHADY LP\0'

Give me a fucking break....

Anyone remember the words to Jump by Kriss Kross, or Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice.... or who was that other twat... Snow...! Or that little French kid... christ what was his name?

Puh-lease. Go away!

Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 2:58 pm 

Around my way we call people like you a half-steppa. Go piss off some other board. You have already pissed everyone off here.

Post subject: Re: What the Fuck?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:00 pm 

avalanche wrote:
You australian fags are so sad. Crakcer? What the fuck do u call auzzie bastards? Since you guys are so black to begin with. Did you faggots even listne to the music or did ur kanagroos eat ur computers before u can play it? And Yes I am 16, big fucking deal, at least im not australian. And whats this bullshit about being spam? You dont even deserve his time. At least listen before you hate. Listen to word play, and flow. And everyother fucking forum that heard this shit thought it was off the hook. So Suck my and LSPs Dick, Fucking Australian rugby changing mother fuckin kangaroo breeding platypus owning bitches.

Peace AV. PS
For the people that supported just go to the site and hear it.

"this just proves how narrow-minded you are, stereotyping a whole nation..." - LSP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:43 pm 

oh and just a few things:

1) i think people regard it as spam because you are just randomly going to forums posting the link...and you even posted it on both sections of this forum, which is just overkill.

2) so the response has all been positive has it? would you be able to show me some of the links to all these other forums, that dont have too many kangaroos?

3) i would give a serious listen to the tracks...but you acting like such a dickhead makes me not want to.

4) benefit has said he likes his ish? you got a link to him saying so or something? i know a dude who is friends with benefit...maybe i should ask him if he's heard of your ish.

5) i doubt claiming that benefit likes his shit means much to anyone else on this board apart from me anyway, because i wouldnt be suprised if noone except me knows who he is. but if he does like lsp's shit...then good on him. he should get a better PR man...cause you really suck at it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:12 am 

hey, lsp,

i want to come to your midwestern shit state and kick you where it should hurt..... but i can't touch you yet, you aren't even 18. in a country where the drinking age is 21 you sure are worthless at 16. so please, don't even reply to this site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 1:31 am 

now, now...thats a bit harsh...i would like to hear what the kid has to say for himself...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 4:36 pm 

yeah i guess you're right hoe bag.....

come on kid, give me your best shot!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:34 am 

Hahahaha.

www.icyhotstunta.com

has exceeded thier bandwidth for the month!

How am I ever going to get my fix.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 5:02 am 

I also posted this in the other section: But ima put it here too.

im seriously sad that you guys have nothing better to do than think your all so hard online.... But anyways, people who actually listened to it for the words and word play and shit, thanks for the support,,, and LSP isnt Mid Western, oh no! He's White, big fucking deal, its so sad u have to judge someone by their color. Plus Im also sorry for the stupid shit I said, It was really childish, I dont wanna be like you guys... Anyways LSP isnt even from the States, aight peace out yo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 5:54 am 

avalanche wrote:
I also posted this in the other section: But ima put it here too.

im seriously sad that you guys have nothing better to do than think your all so hard online.... But anyways, people who actually listened to it for the words and word play and shit, thanks for the support,,, and LSP isnt Mid Western, oh no! He's White, big fucking deal, its so sad u have to judge someone by their color. Plus Im also sorry for the stupid shit I said, It was really childish, I dont wanna be like you guys... Anyways LSP isnt even from the States, aight peace out yo

I'm truly sorry our words have made you sad. Sometimes it's easy to forget how our thoughts and actions can impact on those with a lesser understanding of the ways of the world. Now chin up old boy, stiff upper lip and all that. Wipe those tears away and be on your merry way, back to your non-gangsta luvin' redneck 'hood', there's a good little lad.

Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:39 pm 

Quote:
I'm truly sorry our words have made you sad. Sometimes it's easy to forget how our thoughts and actions can impact on those with a lesser understanding of the ways of the world. Now chin up old boy, stiff upper lip and all that. Wipe those tears away and be on your merry way, back to your non-gangsta luvin' redneck 'hood', there's a good little lad.

:P :P ha certainly made me wipe a tear away!!! :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:28 am 

Dont think i meant sad as in i'm gonna cry. I meant it as in, "shit thats so fucked up its not even funny..." What redneck hood? I'm not even white, i'm brown. And LSP is half arab half german... I'm sure you people are gonna start being racist now against arabs, whateva....

And what "hood" LSP has never tlaked about a "hood"....

New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next