It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:01 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:22 am 

avalanche wrote:
Dont think i meant sad as in i'm gonna cry. I meant it as in, "shit thats so fucked up its not even funny..." What redneck hood? I'm not even white, i'm brown. And LSP is half arab half german... I'm sure you people are gonna start being racist now against arabs, whateva....

And what "hood" LSP has never tlaked about a "hood"....

For someone who has so blatantly misunderstood this board, what it's about, and the way its members think, and seems to dislike it so as a result of that misunderstanding, you sure as hell come here a lot....

I think the gyst of it is that race and origin makes no odds to us. What does matter is decent music. This LSP cock is music for 12 yr old wannabees (and I mean that in a bad way. Sometimes music is so bad it's good.... this chap has gone a way beyond that....), and not something ever likely to be terribly interesting to us. The key other thing is (and this is something that I don't think you'll comprehend...) that none of us is going to be told what to like, what's cool, what's going to be the next big thing.... by all means, we're all up for new recommendations, new suggestions, but be prepared that if we think it's cock, we will say so... we might not all have the same tastes, but I pretty much guarantee that we'll all react the same way if someone tells us we 'must' like something....

Now please, give it a rest. If you want to talk music, talk. LSP has bombed here. The more you open your mouth about it, the more damage you do. So change the subject or fuck off. Basically. Sorry.

Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:26 pm 

so, you're brown.... what does that mean? hispanic? mexican? latin? cause i have 3/4 latin blood. i have 1/4 pure italiano blood, 1/4 spanish blood (which as we all know spaniards have some arabic blood), 1/4 pure french blood and the last quater is mixed between german blood, scottish blood and basque blood. so the main race IS latin but i have blue eyes.... so i am still concidered latin or do i have to pass as the usual 'caucasian'? but my last name has cuban origines.... so what do i do??????? 8O

aren't YOU, avalanche, the one they call lsp???????

and what do you mean half arab half german? do his parents have passports to prove it? does that mean he has duel nationality? wait what is the "arab" nationality????

oh i have to say that goldfish's last post was just purely marvelous.... i cried it was so beautiful! :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:05 pm 

i am with you triptik; goldfish good post, you said everything i was too lazy to say.

cheers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 12:05 pm 

ah, trippa, i loved my stay in sydney!!!! i am actually drinking straight vodka from a water bottle i got on broadway (near sydney uni)

i want to go back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:29 pm 

aha...i was like the only person who regarded this LSP dude with any glint of seriousness...but you didnt address anything i said...

oh well...

Post subject: Re: What the Fuck?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:31 pm 

fat ho wrote:
avalanche wrote:
You australian fags are so sad. Crakcer? What the fuck do u call auzzie bastards? Since you guys are so black to begin with. Did you faggots even listne to the music or did ur kanagroos eat ur computers before u can play it? And Yes I am 16, big fucking deal, at least im not australian. And whats this bullshit about being spam? You dont even deserve his time. At least listen before you hate. Listen to word play, and flow. And everyother fucking forum that heard this shit thought it was off the hook. So Suck my and LSPs Dick, Fucking Australian rugby changing mother fuckin kangaroo breeding platypus owning bitches.

Peace AV. PS
For the people that supported just go to the site and hear it.

"this just proves how narrow-minded you are, stereotyping a whole nation..." - LSP.

and i am disappointed this comment didnt get any credit...i thought it was quite clever...:(

:)

New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2