It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:29 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: 24
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 11:39 pm 
Site Admin

damn. this show is good, i'm totally hooked.

i missed the first few episodes though and was hoping someone could fill me in on the basics of what happened in them?

please no spoilers too if you've seen the entire series already, it's only up to 7am here! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 12:37 am 

they have a scene by scene episode guide on the official website...you could read through that, and it basically tells you what happened in the episode in full, except dialogue.

i think it summarises what happens in every scene, in brief detail.

its a dope show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 12:45 am 

over here in the uk the series has just finished, and i have to say, it was probably the best tv show i have ever seen.

i wouldn't say something like that lightly either, it's just a superb, fantastic program.

i'm not going to say anything else cos i don't want to ruin anything for thise who haven't seen it... ;)

Post subject: thank god it's over
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 5:31 pm 

for some unknown reason i also sat through all 24 episodes here in the UK and really wish i hadn't :(

it starts off really well and is quite an original concept but by about midday it starts to go downhill rapidly...

***i'll try not to post any spoilers but you may wish to stop reading now if you haven't seen it yet***

...as basically they just seem to keep regurgitating the same few sub-plots over and over ad nauseam so by the end i couldn't really care what happened to any of the characters. apparantley they're already shooting a second series but i think i'll be giving that a wide berth

i'd stick with other american imports like the sopranos, six feet under and the west wing instead if i were you..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:07 pm 
Site Admin

cool, thanks for that!

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]