It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:23 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours




New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Avalanches Videos at YouTube
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:41 am
Posts: 95
Location: Brisneyland
Thanks to the hard-working folks at Pitchfork, here's a repository of Avalanches videos at YouTube (and of course the even harder-working individual who has put them all up there).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQGseV3vIwk&eurl=

Happy viewing! :wink:

PS Pitchfork's Top 100 video list is pretty cool as well.

_________________
I don't need to know where I'm going, I just need to know where I've been!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:38 am
Posts: 214
Location: Memphis, TN
Gnarles Barkley vs the Avalanches?!?!?! HELL YEAH!!! Does anybody have the mp3 of that sweetness?????


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:31 am
Posts: 100
cozmo78 wrote:
Gnarles Barkley vs the Avalanches?!?!?! HELL YEAH!!! Does anybody have the mp3 of that sweetness?????


http://www.ezsite.bz/mashup/artistsongs ... ches%2Emp3

"save as"

:wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:24 am
Posts: 140
littlelazylady wrote:
cozmo78 wrote:
Gnarles Barkley vs the Avalanches?!?!?! HELL YEAH!!! Does anybody have the mp3 of that sweetness?????


http://www.ezsite.bz/mashup/artistsongs ... ches%2Emp3

"save as"

:wink:


who made this mix?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:38 am
Posts: 214
Location: Memphis, TN
He calls himself cheekyboy - he has a bunch of mixes up on various mashup sites...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:31 am
Posts: 100
SixShooterSam wrote:
littlelazylady wrote:
cozmo78 wrote:
Gnarles Barkley vs the Avalanches?!?!?! HELL YEAH!!! Does anybody have the mp3 of that sweetness?????


http://www.ezsite.bz/mashup/artistsongs ... ches%2Emp3

"save as"

:wink:


who made this mix?


Like cozmo78 said, it comes from cheekyboy :arrow: more material from him can be found here:

http://www.laptoppunk.com/CHEEKYTUNES.htm

:wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 11:04 pm
Posts: 151
Location: melbourne australia
that avs gnarls barkley mix is gold


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:25 pm
Posts: 67
Location: sweden
yeah. I really enjoyed that mix :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron