It is currently Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:57 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Area 2 tour -- any reports?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 8:08 am 

Has anyone seen the Avalanches at any of the Area 2 stops? If so, let's have a report.

The closest stop to me is in Detroit, and that's almost four hours away. I don't plan to go, as I don' t know if it would be worth missing work, paying for hotel, paying for tix, etc., just to see a 20-minute condensation of stuff I've already heard.

But if they're rolling out some cool new stuff and doing a decent-length set, maybe it's worth it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 8:18 am 
Area1 was pretty good, but Moby sold the concert to MtV so the lineup (other than the avalanches) is straigt shit.

You should try and make it to new york.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:31 am 

Area 2 was here in Toronto yesterday! The only reason I didn't go cuz the Avalanches were not playing here! :evil:

They start on the tour today!

Post subject: what about bowie!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 7:54 am 
bowie rules! suck a dick!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 9:49 am 

i bought the area 2 tickets FOR the avalanches, and they didn't even play. i just found out that i could have gone to chicago with as much money as i spent going to boston, and have seen them there. i was pissed. i'm also pissed that i'm in massachusettes for the summer, and they're playing in san francisco, where i'm originally from, and everyone i know BUT myself will be going to see them there. :evil: :evil: :evil:
this is like, the 3rd or 4th time i've tried to see them, NO LUCK.
oh well. NEXT TIME.

Post subject: eeeeeeeeee
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 2:22 pm 
i bought tickets to see area:2 in georgy, washington. the area:2 website, and numerous media releases, say the avalanches are going to play at that show, but on THIS site, it says their last (?) area:2 stop is san francisco on aug 14 and that on aug 16 (the show in george) they are in japan???
i screamed when i first saw this as they are 98% the reason i'm going from vancouver, bc --> george, wash to area:2.

please help ease my fears 8O !

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]