It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:42 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Home Sweet Home!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:44 am 

Hello Everbody!! :D

I AM NEW TO THE FORUM: I have been admiring the avalanches message board for quit awhile, and I have only registered until now, and Im so happy because I have the honor of being with fellow avalanche fans. I am grateful to finally have the chance to be around such open minded people such as yourselfs, your topics have been wonderful to read and at times funny, I should have registered since the begining but its better late then never.

I am thankful that I have finally found a home with music lovers of many types the topics are always original and contain a wide variety of your favorite albums, songs etc... It is always interesting to see what other avalanche fans are listening to. Not to many forums have that type of diversity , they just usually have the normal radio commericialized topics but dont get me wrong some of that is funky but its always good to explore the infinite world of music from past to present "i wouldnt be here today/if the old school didnt pave the way."

That is why I am such a huge Avalanche fan because they bring something new to the table, it was different from the rest.
You will see plenty of my opinions and topics in the near future, It is true "Home is where the heart is"......
Thank you, peace and one love!!

Smooth Operator

"E-F-F-E-C-T a Smooth Operator Operating Correctly!!"

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]