It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:16 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: since i left you vs. entroducing
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:05 pm 

poll / thread over at atease.com, here: http://www.ateaseweb.com/mb/index.php?s ... 40124&st=0

i posted:

Quote:
i first heard the whole album lying on my bed, though a set of good headphones, on a warm sunny morning in the middle of a six week long holiday.

by the end of the album i had, literally, danced, laughed out loud, and shed a tear.

it sounded like an album that had been made especially for me, taking everything that i loved about music and putting it all together to make something new and audacious and totally incredible. It's the most joyously ecstatic and euphoric album i've ever heard. Every time i hear it still has the same effect on me, and is still probably my favourite ever album.

i can't wait to see what else they're going to come up with...

Post subject: Re: since i left you vs. entroducing
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:18 pm 

only_sleeping wrote:
it sounded like an album that had been made especially for me, taking everything that i loved about music and putting it all together to make something new and audacious and totally incredible.

Nice.

Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:53 am 

from that same thread:

Quote:
I asked Darren if a new Avalanches LP is coming but he keeps saying it'll happen, i don't know him that well he's my sisters friend, yeh its only been 8 years ..but it took them ages to make since i left you and they ended up using five thousand samples, it was a huge project ..

some people are saying they lost the passion and maybe there was a fight, but i don't really know maybe they don't have enough new material yet ..

hmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:16 pm 

Quote:
I asked Darren if a new Avalanches LP is coming but he keeps saying it'll happen, i don't know him that well he's my sisters friend, yeh its only been 8 years ..but it took them ages to make since i left you and they ended up using five thousand samples, it was a huge project ..

some people are saying they lost the passion and maybe there was a fight, but i don't really know maybe they don't have enough new material yet ..

i like the way that number keeps growing. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:15 pm 

Riko wrote:

i like the way that number keeps growing. :lol:

Absolutely, ten thousand samples IS amazing.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]