It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:07 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: ABC Recovery episodes coming soon to Rage
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:39 pm 

Keep an eye out on the Rage homepage: www.abc.net.au/rage for broadcast dates of Recovery episodes allegedly "coming soon"!!

The Avalanches were the "house band" on one particular episode and performed material from the El Producto EP including Rock City and Run DNA! Priceless Avalanches nostalgia may be there for the taking!

Stylus in my jeans?! Its in my backpack!

-Kid Katana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:37 am 

RUN DNA live on recovery was just shown on rage.

I MISSED IT :cry: I think it was maybe the third time the video has ever been aired.

If by some miracle, someone is reading this now online and is in Western Australia, you'll get it next hour due to the broadcast delay.

please videotape it for us, or use your set top box thingy.

Love, Pen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:26 pm 

when i was a wee litttle boy living in south korea in the late 70s/early 80s, with crazy north korean all ready to start ww3 all the time, my classmates and i used to talk about how australia would be the safest place during a nuke holocaust, because... it's far away. or something. we all wanted to go live there at one point.

i must say, the avs have given me a second reason to go live there... just so i can catch these videos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:19 am 

lossless wrote:
when i was a wee litttle boy living in south korea in the late 70s/early 80s, with crazy north korean all ready to start ww3 all the time, my classmates and i used to talk about how australia would be the safest place during a nuke holocaust, because... it's far away. or something. we all wanted to go live there at one point.

i must say, the avs have given me a second reason to go live there... just so i can catch these videos.

i want to live there too :!: :arrow:

i heard that in Australia the weather is always good, people don't work at all,- they just spend their days on the beach drinking and listening to Avalanches, and later partying all night long- yeah, i think that would be perfect for me :) :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:11 am 

[ ]

Last edited by TIME_IS_IN_LOVE on Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:53 am 

No, that's about right. Just about to pop the board in the ute and head off myself. Got an esky full of cold beer to get through the day too . . .

:lol:

:wink:

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]