It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:58 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours




New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: A Few Questions
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:52 pm
Posts: 9
Hi

Just a few questions i'm looking for answers for.

Is the live version of Rock City that appears on the live at the wireless album the same as that on their Oz Music show set.

Where does Frontier Psychiatrist (acapella) appear? i.e. what cd/ record etc.

Is there a song acid attack by the avalanches? Cause i think i remember hearing about it somewhere.

What's the avalanches live on recovery video? Is it actually attainable or is it like the avs doco?

Yeah and would it be worth considering setting up a devoted questions thread.

Shaun.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:06 am
Posts: 61
[ ]


Last edited by TIME_IS_IN_LOVE on Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: A Few Questions
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 8:29 am
Posts: 44
hi zapproh

zapproh wrote:
Is the live version of Rock City that appears on the live at the wireless album the same as that on their Oz Music show set.


Yep

zapproh wrote:
Where does Frontier Psychiatrist (acapella) appear? i.e. what cd/ record etc.


it was on the modular 12"

zapproh wrote:
Is there a song acid attack by the avalanches? Cause i think i remember hearing about it somewhere.


nup

zapproh wrote:
What's the avalanches live on recovery video? Is it actually attainable or is it like the avs doco?


it was a morning tv show that they played a couple of tracks on (different to the doco) - it's probably floating around somewhere.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 10 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron