It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:02 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Pryor Theory Live Mashup from 2007 St Kilda Festival
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:34 am 

OK... the footage is rough and my vocals were a little strained from nerves, but how good is the little kid running around in circles in front of the stage, the theremin craziness, and martino's drumming?!?!? Our first ever festival spot captured by k2 on digital video!

Mash up medeley madness live >>>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiB6XSSvsu8

Cheers
Kid Katana

PS. Melbournians: Catch our first ever club night Broken Windows @ The Laundry - 50 Johnston Street Fitzroy Melbourne - on Sunday March 4, 5pm til late, gold coin entry! Guests include Alex Taylor and the Evil Eye (live orchestral electronica) and Dj Zaibatsu, with a set or two from myself on decks and a huge party set from The Pryor Theory! Breakdancing, videos, hip hop, and that old-school underground-club flavour.

Post subject: Re: The Pryor Theory Live Mashup from 2007 St Kilda Festival
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:17 am 

kidkatana wrote:
PS. Melbournians: Catch our first ever club night Broken Windows @ The Laundry - 50 Johnston Street Fitzroy Melbourne - on Sunday March 4, 5pm til late, gold coin entry! Guests include Alex Taylor and the Evil Eye (live orchestral electronica) and Dj Zaibatsu, with a set or two from myself on decks and a huge party set from The Pryor Theory! Breakdancing, videos, hip hop, and that old-school underground-club flavour.

Good luck with that man. I loved The Laundry when I was in Melbourne (before I got a flat, I lived in the Nunnery for a bit, just around the corner). It's a great little venue, and the atmosphere is brilliant when there's something good on.

Hope it goes well,
Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:44 am 

Great vid! I really hope i can get the opportunity to come and see you live some day.. Melbourne seems like a great place for great music.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]