It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:19 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: 93 Feet East - 18th Aug
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:15 pm 

Hey homebasers

Big apology to those who don't know me as this will look like some shameless self promotion but...

For those that do, and know that this band and forum are why i bought decks in the first place:

I'm going to be playing a six hour set at 93 Feet East for Buttoned Down Disco on Friday 18th Aug. I have the pink bar from 8pm-2am and, to put it mildly, am ridiculously excited about it as its my favourite club night at my favourite venue.

I won't list off what im gonna play but it will certainly be up the streets of people who visit here as i don't know anywhere online with better music taste. Hahaha, i'm such a kiss ass...but its true! :D

More details will be up on http://www.93feeteast.co.uk and http://www.buttoneddowndisco.com soon. Cheers!

Post subject: Re: 93 Feet East - 18th Aug
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:27 pm 

Wheels wrote:
Hey homebasers

Big apology to those who don't know me as this will look like some shameless self promotion but...

For those that do, and know that this band and forum are why i bought decks in the first place:

I'm going to be playing a six hour set at 93 Feet East for Buttoned Down Disco on Friday 18th Aug. I have the pink bar from 8pm-2am and, to put it mildly, am ridiculously excited about it as its my favourite club night at my favourite venue.

I won't list off what im gonna play but it will certainly be up the streets of people who visit here as i don't know anywhere online with better music taste. Hahaha, i'm such a kiss ass...but its true! :D

More details will be up on http://www.93feeteast.co.uk and http://www.buttoneddowndisco.com soon. Cheers!

Small world... I'm a BDD goer myself, have been for a long while (I miss Infinity!) and know the fellas Djing in the main room! Will try to be there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:29 pm 

hope u havva blast, wheels :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:46 pm 

Thanks Swamp, i can't wait!

Alex, me too! I went to the first of the regular ones there back in Jan 2003 and loads more after that...it was the perfect bdd venue.

If you do make it down make sure you say hi. same goes to simon, viv, emma & good mr brodie if you're around...has been ages! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:55 pm 

u gonna record yr set wheels, so we can all havva listen :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:14 pm 

I'll be taking the cd burner so if it sounds any good i'll let you know! :)

Whats the best way of me getting it (or any other mixes) up online? Am sure this is a recurring question but any help would be appreciated! Ta.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:32 am 

do u not seek yr soul :?: failing that, if itz jus yr own stuff, theres alwayz b00mb0x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am 

Hey Pete, nice to hear from you, and hope the show went well. Sorry I couldn't make it...

Glad to hear it's all going well.

Viv's wrestling with wifi matters this weekend, and Em was in domestic bliss last time I spoke to her, albeit that was a little while ago now.

Take care,
Simon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:47 pm 

Sorry for the late notice, but im playing 93 again next friday (13th Oct) 7pm-1am. If anyone wants on the guestlist just p.m. me

Cheers!
Pete

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ]